Emery County Friends:
We are excited to announce our return to school plan and look forward to having our students return to school on August 25th! Please become familiar with the following information:
- Updated Face Covering Information: (Spanish Version) Information regarding the August 14th update for the Statewide public health order.
- Return to School Plan (Steps for a Safe School Year): (Spanish Version) General information about our return to school & options for families.
- Instruction Request Form: (Spanish Version) Families use this form to select education delivery for each student (in-person or distance ed). This form needs to be turned into schools by August 10th at noon.
- Face Covering Information: (Spanish Version) General information about wearing face coverings at school. Individuals with a qualifying medical condition, mental health condition, or disability can submit this form to the school office to request an exemption from wearing face coverings.
- High Risk Identification Form: (Spanish Version) Individuals can turn this form into the school office to request reasonable accommodations due to their current high-risk condition.
- School Reopening Framework: Emery School District’s framework for returning to school based on Utah State Board of Education requirements.
PLC Early Out Day Monday April 26
Region Golf Monday May 3 @Mtn View Golf course
State Golf Wed May 12th @ Mtn View Golf Course
Soccer State First Round Friday April 30 @ Home Sites
State Soccer continues Wed May 3, Saturday May 8th, and Friday/Saturday May 14th and 15th
Softball State First Round Saturday May 1 @Homes Sites
State Softball continues Thurs-Sat. May 6-8 @ Spanish Fork
Baseball State First Round May 8th @ Home Sites
State Baseball continues Thurs-Sat May 13-15 @ Utah Valley University
Track Region Competition Wed. May 12 @ Carbon High School
Awards Night Tuesday May 18th 6 PM in EHS Auditorium
Track State Friday and Saturday may 21 and 22 @ Davis High
Sadie Hawkins Dance Saturday May 22 @ EHS
8:15 am First Bell
8:20-9:30 1st Hour
9:35-10:45 2nd Period
10:50-12:00 3rd Hour
12:40-1:50 4th Hour
1:55-3:00 5th Hour
8:15 am First Bell
8:20—9:22 1st Hour
9:22-9:52 Literacy Period
9:57-11:00 2nd Hour
11:05-12:07 3rd Hour
12:50-1:52 4th Hour
1:57-3:00 5th Hour
8:15 First Bell
8:20-9:00 1st Period
9:05-9:45 2nd Period
9:50-10:25 3rd Period
10:30-11:05 4th Period
11:10-11:45 5th Period
Activity Bell Schedule for Afternoon